Sunday, May 18, 2008

Family portraits - Lake Norman, NC

This weekend, we had my family's annual reunion at Lake Norman, NC. As part of the fun, we all put on matching clothes and took some family portraits. Not everyone was thrilled with matching, but I think it made the photos! First I took individual family portraits, then all of us together.

Aunt Julie, Uncle Mike, and cousin Will


Aunt Steph and Uncle Paul


The grandkids and grandparents
(I actually get to be in these! It helps to have a photographer dad and quick-learning mom to step in!)


This is my section of the family - Pete (dad), Teresa (mom), Anna (sister), Kevin (fiance), and me
I took this one with a wireless remote and a tripod


Cousin Bill and my grandparents


The whole clan!



1 comment:

  1. I really love that whole clan picture. Your sister is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete