Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ryan and Hannah

I've known Ryan and Hannah for most of Ryan's life and all of Hannah's. I can't believe I took their 6-year-old and 4-year-old pictures today! They're getting so big and they're as cute as can be! (Not to mention that they both have beautiful blue eyes that look amazing in photos!) It was a hot day, but they made it through and we got some great shots!


Ryan's looking handsome as a 6-year-old!


A little brother-sister love!


Pretty little girl!








This one makes me think of childhood summers (not that photos had that look when I was a child!)


Ryan and Hannah did some swinging while I was there





Love that toothless smile!


I think that "precious" is the only word to describe this photo (and this little girl!)



No comments:

Post a Comment