Sunday, October 26, 2008

Megan and Ricky - the Huntington session

Megan and I met in church when we were in second grade. We grew up at Oakwood together, surivived a few mission trips, and now we're all grown up! Through the wonders of Facebook, I've watched Megan and Ricky fall in love. One morning, while I was sitting in church, I got a text from my mom telling me that Megan and Ricky were at church and Megan had a ring! On Saturday, we met at Ritter Park in Huntington for round one of their engagement pictures. We'll continue them this Saturday in Charleston. We had a beautiful day to shoot and Megan and Ricky were naturals. I hope you enjoy the first batch of pictures!



WVU and Marshall can live in harmony!


Well, almost....


This pose brought to you (that means I stole it without her knowledge) by Amanda Reed.
(thanks, Amanda!)







1 comment:

  1. you steal all you want too lady...im liking your version better anyways!! your sales skills are killer but now Im back in the hole!!

    ReplyDelete