Monday, March 17, 2008

Baby boy is here!

Two weeks ago, I shot Laura's maternity pictures. Today, her baby boy made his grand entrance into the world. He doesn't have a name yet, but hopefully by the time we do his newborn pictures later this week or weekend he will! I'm a little biased, but I think he's perfect. He was born at 12:18 pm and weighed 7 lbs., 3 oz. Today is just the beginning of his career as a model for Sutton Photography - you'll be seeing a lot more of him in the near future!


I love that double chin!


Katie finally holding the baby. The poor thing had to go into surgery (not her own - she's a PA!) right after he was born and didn't get out until after 4. She was dying to hold him.

Katie took over the camera and got a shot of me holding him. Look at those little feet!



And another!


About an hour old

In Poppaw's arms

Mommy and baby

Perfect, adorable little face

How can you not love these little feet?

No comments:

Post a Comment