Monday, March 24, 2008

Debbie and Bob - Charleston, WV

Debbie and Bob got married on Saturday at Elizabeth Memorial! They had an intimate wedding and a very nice reception dinner at Aubrey's Yorkshire Pub and Eatery in St. Albans. I met Bob when I did a headshot for him at the law firm where he works and I've been excited about their wedding since I met with them this winter. The wedding was beautiful and incorporated Debbie's boys, Daniel and Mark. The weather wasn't very cooperative so we didn't get the outside photos we had hoped for, but we did go to the Clay Center to get some awesome shots in the lobby for the theater. I had a great time with them and can't wait until they get back from their week of skiing in Colorado to see their photos!

Getting ready!

The rings!

The inscription in Bob's ring


Mother-son moment

Family prayer

First kiss as husband and wife



Handsome boys!



Dancing in the "swirlies"!

I love the lines in this photo and the contrast between the sunlight and dark wood in the room.

The beautiful Clay Center!


Debbie's idea - I love it!

One of two outside shots we got. It was too cold and windy to stay out long. I think that Debbie just wanted a photo of her wearing her pashmina!

The fabulous groom's cake!

Debbie was in love with her cake!

Cutting the cake!

Congratulations, Debbie and Bob! Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day!

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! You're officially the photographer for my wedding. Do you have editing material that turns a big girl into not a big girl? That'd be great...although, in all your pics, everyone always looks great. So maybe I don't need to even think about it...

    ~Rebekah

    ReplyDelete