Friday, March 21, 2008

Baby Noah - newborn session!

I can't get enough of this little guy! Today we did his newborn session. I wanted to get it in before Easter so we could do some cute basket shots. He wasn't a big fan of the basket, but I got a few pictures in before the crying started - and a few after. I think the crying ones are adorable! He's four days old today and his modeling career is off to a good start. I've managed to fill an entire album of him in a week! He's going to have a well documented life!
How cute is he?


Mommy and Baby - both looking fabulous! (Laura does not look like she just had a baby!)

The answer to the question on everyone's mind - yes, he does have eyes! As Laura's mom said "He's a little stingy with his eyes!"

It doesn't get any better than that little head on your chest!

I just want to eat those little feet up!

Hanging out in the living room. He loved the bean bag!


The Easter Bunny came a little early!

Please get me out of this basket!

He means business now! He's still cute even when he's screaming!

I love this one! Something about the contrast between the smiling duck and screaming Noah makes me smile. This is just classic newborn.

Yep, he's four days old and holding his head up. When he was on his belly, he turned his head opposite of me every time I was ready to take his picture.
His Grammy whipped up this cute little blankie for him!



I love their expressions!

Holding on tight.

Mommy and baby moments



I think that Noah looks just like Laura in this one.

Still loving the little feet!

I love this series!

Look at that little fuzzy head!


Wardrobe change!

Someone who loves him a lot embroidered this! (It was me!!!)

Wrinkly long feet - I could just look at his perfect little feet all day!



1 comment:

  1. Seeing these is almost as good as being there to meet him in person. Talk about serious, God-given talent.

    Love you!

    ~Bekah

    ReplyDelete