Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Baby Noah!

Today baby boy got a name - Noah Scott! I went back over to the hospital this afternoon to love on him some more and take a few million more photos. Today his little hands were out so I had to get a lot of good shots of them. The sunlight was coming through the window and gave me some great light to work with. Great light, a beautiful baby boy, and my camera - what more could I ask for?


Perfect little face


Wrinkly neck


Snuggled up with Grammy


Look at those little hands!



I'm pretty much totally in love with this little boy!


Tiny ear and fuzzy head


Almost a smile!


Having a baby or know someone who is? I'd love to capture your baby's first moments.
Send me an e-mail (stephanie@suttonphotography.net) or give me a call (304) 541-1634 so that I can be on standby!

1 comment: