Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Laura - Maternity

Laura, Katie, and I have been best friends since kindergarten. Almost 20 years later, we're still close! After our weekly dinner together, we did a quick maternity shoot for Laura. I took the pictures and Katie provided the comic relief. This is the first baby in our little group, so we're all especially excited! Laura's probably pretty tired of us with our hands all over her belly. Just a few more weeks and we won't even be interested in her anymore! I can't wait to meet this little guy and I'm already so in love with him. He'll be making his grand debut here within the next few weeks - the sooner the better! Expect lots of pictures of cute little baby butt! I'm hoping he comes before Easter because I have the cutest idea for newborn pictures!
Laura has the most perfect little pregnant belly - not a stretch mark to be found! I'm sure that the baby will be sick of me with a camera in his face really fast so I thought I'd start breaking him in now! We'll start with the belly pics and get them over with first since these make Laura the most uncomfortable! Her belly's so cute - she should be showing it off!


Perfectly round belly!













I'd really appreciate it if someone would make a set of blocks with an apostrophe block. I can't handle using improper English! I'm still pondering how to Photoshop one in without looking weird.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats Laura....Im SO HAPPY for you! God Bless
    -Chadd

    ReplyDelete