Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ray 60th Anniversary - Lewisburg, WV

Today Ralph and Mary Ray celebrated their 60th anniversary in Lewisburg! It was a beautiful day and a great drive down. It's really starting to look like spring - the trees are budding, the dogwoods are already out, the sun was shining, and the grass is coming back to life. Lewisburg is a lovely little town. I drove through the town before the party and thought it was so cute that I wanted to move there. I love small towns and Lewisburg seems especially charming!
The party was very nice at Blackwell's at the country club. I hope that, in 2068, Kevin and I look half as good as Mr. and Mrs. Ray! They were so cute and, obviously, still in love.


Blackwell's was a great place for the party!




This little girl is the first and only great-grandchild. She's the star of the show and so cute! She probably made her way into at least half of the pictures.


Sharing a little dance!


Cutting the cake




The camera was turned on me! I'm thinking about getting this model myself. I've heard good things about the quality of the "Elmo's World" camera. Plus, you get some stylish eyes with your camera! What more could a photographer ask for?




I love the expressions in this one!

The whole fam!


They didn't know it, but I caught a little kiss!


How sweet is this?


Almost as sweet as this! (I told you she was the star!)


The photos from the party will be online this week! Check my website!

1 comment: